Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.spectiveinnovation.com! These general terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the Spective website, located at www.spectiveapp.com, the mobile apps, and www.spectiveinnovation.com. By visiting this website, we assume that you accept these general terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.spectiveapp.com if you do not agree with all the terms listed on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Spective and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all data on www.spectiveinnovation.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.spectiveinnovation.com for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these general terms and conditions.
You may not:
- Copy or republish material from www.spectiveinnovation.com
- Sell, rent, or sublicense material from www.spectiveinnovation.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from www.spectiveinnovation.com
- Re-distribute content from www.spectiveapp.com
This agreement begins on this date.
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information on certain parts of the website. Spective does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before they appear on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Spective, its agents, and/or affiliate companies. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Spective is not liable for comments or any liability, damage, or costs caused and/or suffered as a result of using, posting, and/or appearing of comments on this website.
Spective reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate or offensive or that violate these general terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and permissions to do so.
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, or trademarks of any third party.
- The comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activities.
By this, you grant Spective a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your comments in all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses
- Accredited businesses for the entire system except for non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link:
- Is not in any way misleading
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services
- Fits within the context of the linking party's site
We may consider and approve link requests from other types of organizations, subject to certain conditions.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or a particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these general terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms.
Removal of Links from Our Website:
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and inform us about it. We will consider requests to remove links but are not obligated to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
- Limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in a way that is not permitted under applicable law
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Subject to the preceding paragraph
- Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and for breach of statutory duty
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
AI content Disclaimer:
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we provide advice and information based on artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms. Our advice is generated using automated processes and should be taken as suggestions or insights rather than professional, personalized guidance. We do not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or applicability of the advice provided.
We expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for actions taken or not taken based on the advice provided by our AI. It is important to independently verify and assess the information before making decisions. You acknowledge that the use of our AI-generated advice is at your own risk and discretion.
Please consult with qualified professionals for specific advice tailored to your individual circumstances. We recommend seeking the expertise of relevant experts or professionals before making any significant decisions.